Jul 11, 2005

Fun with wordplay...

Last week I caught Mr and Mrs Smith which was somewhat passable. I enjoyed it (more so than my companion), mainly because it had something that’s been missing from movies in recent years. The thing I liked quite a bit about it was the smart, snappy dialog between Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. The plot got lost about halfway through the movie but, they’re both so damn pretty to watch. All the back and forth between them harkened back to a time when movies were better scripted. I was writing a friend about it and referenced the classic dialog below - if you click through you’ll get a quicktime version of the exchange but, bonus points if you can name the stars and the movie:

Hey, you remind me of a man.

What man?

Man with the power.

What power?

Power of hoodoo.

Hoodoo?

You do.

Do what?

Remind me of a man...

No comments: